Im leaving my home (Story 64)
IM NOT MOVING. Lol don’t worry. Going on a little solo adventure. The story will continue next week, it’s going to be a good one ;)
Did you like the mug? You can buy one! isa-ware.com/
Ending Song: "Angel Of Youth" by Vansire open.spotify.com/artist/6ft7JnxMyZhp7N52qzHymY
1. Soak 2 cups of soybeans in water overnight
2. Drain the soybeans in the morning and add roughly half to the blender with 4 cups of water and blend on high for 1 minute. Strain through a nut milk bag into a pot. Blend the rest of the soybeans with 4 more cups of water and strain through a nut milk bag into a pot. 3.Place the milk on medium heat over the stove and bring to a VERY low boil. Make sure and watch and stir continuously or else it will boil over.
4. Once simmering, turn stove to low, and let simmer for 25-30 minutes. Stirring every 5 minutes or so.
5. after 30 minutes remove from heat and let it cool for 5 minutes.
6. Add 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar then place the lid on your pot and let it rest for 20 minutes.
7. After 20 minutes remove the lid and there should be soymilk curds. scoop curds into a nut milk bag, letting the liquid whey drain through into a bowl. I placed my nut milk bag on a steamer with holes at the bottom so the liquid would drain through into the bowl. watch the video to see what im talking about
8. Press the tofu as much as possible to remove any excess liquid. Remove the tofu block from the nut milk bag and store in a shallow pan with water in the fridge (make sure the water covers the tofu completely)